At the heart of CTSA are some important principles that form the foundation for the work we do.
1. Everyone has a purpose. You are meant to do something incredibly important.
2. You are powerful and influential beyond measure. But nearly everyone is clueless about the depths of their untapped potential.
3. You have the power to change your life and achieve your goals, no matter the obstacles that line your path.
4. With hard work, humility, honesty, and grace, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
5. You matter. You are valuable. You are worthy. And you deserve to be loved and to love yourself.
6. There is no such thing as coincidence. Each step along your journey – however difficult – is preparing you to become exactly who you are meant to be. You are being carefully shaped and molded. Part of your job is to figure out what you’re being molded for.
7. True love heals everything. There is no substitute.
8. Happiness is a choice. That doesn’t mean it’s an easy one! It just means that with enough courage, insight, and intention we can create the life we most desire.
9. Everyone has a right to pursue health and growth. You only need to make it a priority.
10. You have just one life. A good life is one in which you finish knowing you gave it your all. No regrets. So reach for the stars!