Today’s world is fraught with complex challenges. Our approach to corporate leadership and team building is truly unique. In addition to our customized seminars on a wide range of topics, we provide team assessments to examine the health of a group and underlying causes of dysfunctional behavior so we can implement improvements that will work and measure outcomes.
Research demonstrates that experiential learning is even more effective than passive classroom-style learning, so having all three components (assessment, passive learning, and active learning) is essential.
At the heart of our program is the experiential work we do with horses. Our Equine Assisted Learning opportunities offer hands-on experience to improve organizational success. We offer tailored workshops, retreats, and private coaching sessions to exceed the expectations of every customer.
Why use horses?
Equine Assisted Learning is at the cutting edge of leadership training, team building and corporate development in America. The Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association (EAGALA) Model of Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) provides a safe structured model for facilitating learning and change. It is a team approach in which a Certified Equine Specialist and a Mental Health Professional facilitate horses and people working together to achieve learning, leadership and team building goals.
All activities take place on the ground – there is no riding! No experience with horses is necessary to make this a truly unique and powerful experience.
CTSA offers three packages, each of which can be custom tailored to achieve your desired goals:
- Basic: your team will have an introductory, one-hour experience in corporate Team Building utilizing the EAGALA model of growth and learning. This experience is ideal for teams seeking a better understanding of team dynamics, underlying causes of inefficiency, and other hindrances to productivity.
- Advanced: your team will receive a half day Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) experience and will integrate other Leadership and Team Building opportunities. A sample Advanced Experience includes:
- 9:00- 9:30 Opening/ Greeting
- 9:30 – 10:00 Team Assessment
- 10:00 – 11:00 EAL Session
- 11:00 – 11:15 Break/ Refreshments
- 11:15 – 12:00 Repairing and Sustaining Trust
- 12:00 – 12:30 Team Lunch
- 12:30 – 1:00 Processing/Take Aways
- Premium: take your corporate outing to the next level and enjoy a full day of Premium services. Teams may customize their experience to achieve their collective goals. A sample Premium Experience includes:
- 9:00- 9:30 Opening/ Greeting and Team Assessment
- 9:30-10:30 EAGALA Session I
- 10:30-11:00 Break/ Refreshments
- 11:00- 12:00 Dynamic Team Building Activity
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 EAGALA Session II
- 2:00-2:30 Break/ Refreshments
- 2:30-3:30 Group Scavenger Hunt
- 3:30- 4:00 Processing/ Take Aways