Private Practice Coaching and Consultation
Building a successful and thriving private practice is incredibly fulfilling, but it can also be daunting, lonely, and full of uncertainty. Smart practice owners recognize their own limitations and leverage the help of experts and mentors to help them build and scale successful businesses. One of the best professionals you can have in your pocket is a business coach.
Dr. Michelle Perry started as a solo cash-pay private practice owner. Within a few months she was full and decided to expand. She now owns a large group practice with multiple therapists and allied health professionals, including acupuncture, therapeutic massage, meditation, and yoga.
With proven systems and a warm, generous relationship-style, Dr. Perry offers private practice coaching and consultation to those who want to achieve similar success. Her program offers the following benefits:
* Establishing and maintaining your vision and mission
* First steps in starting your own private practice
* Developing policies, procedures, and systems to help support growth and efficiency
* Hiring quality staff and clinicians
* Leading and developing staff
* Thinking like a CEO (not just a clinician)
* Marketing and networking strategies
* Building visibility and credibility in your community
and more ……
Building anything worthwhile and changing behavior takes time, focus, and commitment. Individual consultation is $195 per 60-minute session.
Dr. Perry also offers coaching packages which are limited, with acceptance into the program being highly competitive. The program requires a 3-month minimum commitment, and package rates start as low as $599 per month.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to discuss your situation and determine whether you’d be a good fit for our Private Practice Coaching and Consulting programs!